Wednesday, January 8, 2014

my pet peeve

My Pet Peeve
By: Zachary Scarpetti

1.                 My main pet peeve is when somebody takes a sip from my drink it is truly annoying. I won’t even share a drink with my mother. Whenever it happens I just want to pour it all over them but I don’t. A few days ago at lunch I was saving my chocolate milk for after I am done eating my food. I like to do this because when I am done eating I am always get very thirsty. Right before I was done eating a friend of mine decided he was thirsty so he opened my milk and took a sip. It was not a big sip but I still do not care. I am a germ freak and I don’t know where his nasty lip have been. I wanted to take his head and slam it through the table. Since that was too much of aggressive solution I decided to take the nicer route and I gave him the rest of the milk.

2.                 A tiny pet peeve that I have is peeling oranges. When I grab an orange it is because I want to enjoy a refreshing snack. I don’t want to sit down for 5 minutes and peel off this nasty covering. I have no nails so it is hard for me to peel off the skin. I can’t use my teeth because the skin is so gross. Most of the time I end up cutting my oranges into slices but I can’t do this if I eat a clementine. I would rather pay more for already peeled oranges.

3.                 Another pet peeve that I have is people who want to constantly touch, punch, or pinch you. It is so annoying and they think that they are so funny and cool. They try to make you laugh by hitting you… Like no you are not funny leave me alone and go away. When I am stretching and getting ready for a match I don’t want you to hit or poke me like just let me do what I need to do and don’t bother me. It is not that I get angry when this happens it is just that I get really annoyed. This happens every day and I just want to drop kick whoever does this.


4.                 My final pet peeve is when every day I go onto snapchat I see the same boy posting a shirtless picture flexing. It is annoying because it is the same looking picture each day but with a different stupid caption. If you get a new hat or you applied to Hollister you can tell me with your shirt on I don’t want to see you shirtless. He will post a shirtless picture for every little thing that he does that is good. I am 2 seconds away from deleting you please stop!

No comments:

Post a Comment